ant-user mailing list archives

From "Larry V. Streepy, Jr." <stre...@healthlanguage.com>
Subject Re: javadoc help
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2001 17:09:21 GMT
After some investigation, it seems that the javadoc task does not deal
well with files that are not in a package.  You will have to list the
source files specifically using the sourcefiles attribute, and be aware
that the sourcefiles attribute does NOT take wildcards, it has to be a
comma separated list of source file names.

--
Larry V. Streepy, Jr.