ant-user mailing list archives

From "Larry V. Streepy, Jr." <stre...@healthlanguage.com>
Subject Re: javadoc help
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2001 01:23:55 GMT
Unfortunately on this one I had to read the source code.  The wildcard
(which has to end in .*) is converted to a fileset patter by converting
all '.' to '/' and appending a '*' to the end.  So, my pattern ends up
as a fileset includes="**//**", which matches every package.

However, by looking at the code, your pattern of com.foo.stp.* should
become com/foo/stp/** which should match all files beneath com/foo/stp
in the source directory.  After a quick look at the source, I don't
really see why it wouldn't work for you.  It further refines the matched
directory list by only taking directories that have .java files in them.

--
Larry V. Streepy, Jr.