ant-user mailing list archives

From "Larry V. Streepy, Jr." <stre...@healthlanguage.com>
Subject Re: javadoc help
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2001 18:53:16 GMT
In my build, I didn't need to specify a wild card.  Here are two forms
that I use in our build:

    <javadoc destdir="${build.customer.doc}"
             sourcepath="${src.dir}"
             private="yes"
             classpath="${base.path}"
             header="${name}"
             maxmemory="96m"
             bottom="${copyright}"
             packagenames="com.cyberplus.le.ejb,
                           com.cyberplus.le.ejb.error,
                           com.cyberplus.util,
                           com.cyberplus.le.client.tools,
                           com.cyberplus.le.server.web.servlet"/>

and

    <javadoc destdir="${build.internal.doc}"
             sourcepath="${src.dir}"
             private="yes"
             classpath="${base.path}"
             header="${name}"