ant-user mailing list archives

From "Larry V. Streepy, Jr." <stre...@healthlanguage.com>
Subject Re: antcall
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2001 18:01:19 GMT
Matt, just a note that there is a small typo in the code you posted.
The processing of the "if" clause is busted when you use an '|'
operator.  I'd post a patch, but I've modified what you posted to fit
our coding standards and into our project, so I'll just post the code
change since it's short.

The original :

                if( op.equals("&") )
                    performCall = performCall && propBool;
                else if( op.equals("|") )
                    performCall = performCall && propBool;
                else
                    throw new BuildException("Bad operation: " + op);

I changed the handling of the op.equals("|") from using "&&" to "||":

--
Larry V. Streepy, Jr.