ant-user mailing list archives

From "Larry V. Streepy, Jr." <stre...@healthlanguage.com>
Subject Re: Question: How to make ant running with cvs
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2001 17:28:41 GMT
Have you run ant with -debug to see the exact command that is being
executed?  That might provide some insight.

Somethings nagging at me about the initial exception:

> C:\CVS1\builder\build.xml:40: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: cvs -d
> :pserver:virajp@139.99.8.39:/dept/cvs checkout client e

I seem to recall that the CreateProcess exception should show the name
of the executable being created, not the whole command line.  But that
might just be brain cells that need replacing.

--
Larry V. Streepy, Jr.