ant-user mailing list archives

From abeth...@canal-plus.fr
Subject Problem with Javadoc and link offline
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2001 16:48:53 GMT
Hi all,
I am having trouble with the Javadoc task and link offline parameter.
Here is what I am doing in my build file:

 <target name="jdocExport" depends="prepare">
      <javadoc
           packagenames="${package.list}"
           sourcepath="${java.dir}"
           destdir="${jdoc.build.dir.temp}"
           Bootclasspath="${bootclasspath}"
           classpathref="project.classpath"
           bottom="${jdoc.bottom}">
          <link offline="true" href="${export.javadocs.url}/Product-1.0"
packagelistLoc="${met.javadocs.base}/Product-1.0"/>
  </javadoc>
 </target>

All the properties are defined, and it works fine without the <link>,
but with the <link> above,
javadoc returns an error:

  [javadoc] Javadoc execution
  [javadoc] javadoc: Error reading file:
C:\/javadoc/Product-1.0\package-list
  [javadoc] 1 error

The ${met.javadocs.base} is defined as "${basedir}/javadoc" and
${basedir} is C:\ here.
This problem can be seen in the command line argument built by Ant:

    -linkoffline //PC1138/Transfer/javadoc/Product-1.0
C:\/javadoc/Product-1.0

Apparently Ant is using the packagelistLoc argument as a string (as is)
an not a path.

I can't find a way to do what I want without hard coding the
packagelistLoc argument.
Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

Alban