ant-user mailing list archives

From "Larry V. Streepy, Jr." <stre...@healthlanguage.com>
Subject Re: Competition to Ant
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2001 16:25:50 GMT
Probably shouldn't even ask this, but what do you consider a "large"
project?  I'm managing a project with hundreds of source files, creation
of a dozen jar files, EJB deployment, IIOP support, some platform
specific behavior for creating distribution media and I have not hand
any significant problems with ant.

--
Larry V. Streepy, Jr.