ant-user mailing list archives

From Ruby John <rj...@houston.geoquest.slb.com>
Subject Re: exec task args
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2001 00:42:21 GMT
I am trying to integrate ant with our proprietary tools which I intend to
call from the ant build.xml.
I want to specify the work areas to create for fetching source and building
as command line arguments to ant.
The program that I am <exec>uting is complaining about the invalid
character: "{" which it should not be seeing.

I am a brand new user so I may not be doing something basic.