ant-user mailing list archives

From "Larry V. Streepy, Jr." <stre...@healthlanguage.com>
Subject antcall
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2001 00:26:42 GMT
Does anyone have a version of the antcall task that is not so heavy
weight?  Currently (build 1.3), antcall creates an "ant" task, which in
essence creates a new project.

The problem that I'm running into is that important data like
replacement tokens are *not* being copied into the new project.

Has anyone made antcall really lightweight - i.e., not new project, just
directly call the indicated task?  I know that this may lead to issues
with the param management, but I'll deal with those if someone has a
framework started.

Thanks.
--
Larry V. Streepy, Jr.