ant-user mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <al...@radik.com>
Subject Re: WLRun Frustrations...
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2001 00:52:15 GMT
Sean,

Ant doesn't have any concept of background processing.  Even if you use
the java task with fork=yes, ant still waits for the separate process
(JVM) to finish.  So your aproach of using the java task won't work.

Were the class-not-found errors for the class that implements wlrun
(WLRun) or for weblogic?  If they're for WLRun you may need to get the
optional.jar from the ant website (at
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-ant/release/v1.3/bin  you want
to download the file
jakarta-ant-1.3-optional.jar) and make sure it's in your classpath.

Alan.