ant-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Michel <th.mic...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Sorry to be so chatty today.
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 20:17:40 GMT
> "O'Hara, Patrick" wrote:
>
> I have another question.  I want to get the current date and time.  Is
> there a way to do that under ANT 1.3?
>
> Patrick D O'Hara
> N17 W24222 Riverwood Dr,
> Suite 330
> Waukesha, WI 53188-1162
> (262)408-3849
> (262)408-3840 Fax

Hi,
i think in this way or similar..

<property name="version" value="0.9.3-${DSTAMP}-${TSTAMP}"/>

Bye Thomas
--

office:				private:
eMail: thomas.michel@xavo.de	eMail:th.michel@gmx.net

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the
person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
contact the sender and permanently delete the email from any computer.