ant-user mailing list archives

From "Larry V. Streepy, Jr." <stre...@healthlanguage.com>
Subject Re: Ant documentation (was: Re: javax.sql.DataSource(Thanks!!))
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 14:50:22 GMT
Have to agree with Diane here.  Although the Ant documentation is terse,
it provides the needed reference information.

How a JVM plays with your classpath or how javadoc works is not
something the Ant documentation should be expected to teach you.

And Ant is open source, so if you're unclear on something - Use the
source Luke!