ant-user mailing list archives

From Mike Dougherty <Mi...@san.rr.com>
Subject Re: classpath issue on Javadoc stuff!!!!
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2001 17:57:32 GMT
Bill.J.Fellows@mail.sprint.com wrote:

> Excellent to hear that you are nearly there.  One thing on the
> classpath you have showing, drop the ValidateForm.class and
> ProcessFormAction.class and just leave it as
> d:\ap20\websrc\WEB-INF\classes\org\apache\struts\form\
> (the JVM figures out what naked classes are sitting in a directory -
> things in jars and zips need to be explicitly added)

Not to be anal about this but that entry should actually be
"d:\ap20\websrc\WEB-INF\classes", assuming the ValidatForm and
ProcessFormAction classes are in the "org.apache.struts.form" package.

However, I don't think this is the problem. Unless there are source
(.java) files in that directory that are not in your src (d:\ap20\java)
directory.

/mike

 Mike Dougherty -- Java Software Engineer