ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jamie Tsao" <jt...@atinera.com>
Subject RE: Ant Problems, Win 2000
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 22:52:37 GMT
Good suggestion, Nico.

I'm using Ant 1.3 on Win2000.  Here's a simplied version of the relevent
parts of my build.xml file:

  <target name="prepare">
    <!-- Set up web application directory -->
    <mkdir dir="${webapp.home}/WEB-INF/lib"/>
    <copy todir="${webapp.home}/WEB-INF/lib">
      <fileset dir="lib"/>
    </copy>
  </target>

  <target name="clean">
    <delete dir="${webapp.home}"/>
  </target>

The "prepare" target creates the lib directory, and copies jars from the
source directory over to the newly created lib directory.

The "clean" target simply deletes the root directory two levels above
the lib directory.

The biggest issue here is the inconsistency (read original post).  It
will work or not work unpredictably.

Thanks again,

Jamie