ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jamie Tsao" <jt...@atinera.com>
Subject ejbjar task for weblogic
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:54:17 GMT

Hi,

Another question.  I am able to successfully deploy weblogic-specific
jars using the <ejbjar> task with an included <weblogic> tag.  Although
I receive the following error:

wlejb:
   [ejbjar] building UserEJB.jar with 7 files
     [ejbc] <Jun 12, 2001 10:39:49 AM PDT> <Error> <EJB> <EJB
Deployment: UserEJB has a class com.xxx.entity.UserEJB which is in the
classpath. This class should only be located in the ejb-jar file.>

It seems as though the deployed jar still works correctly.  The ANT
documentation for the <weblogic> tag mentions something about this error
in relation to the wlclasspath attribute, but I don't quite understand
it.  Can somebody explain this problem to me, and how I could possible
fix it ?  Why can't I have the EJB .class files somewhere else in my
CLASSPATH as well as in the EJB jar ?  I don't see a problem with that.
I can probably ignore the error messages, but once again, they are
annoying.

Thanks a bunch,

Jamie