ant-user mailing list archives

From "Siberski, Wolf" <Wolf.Siber...@tui.de>
Subject RE: VAJload and name attribute
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2001 16:48:35 GMT
In the last days I have received mails from
three users experiencing similar problems.
All of them seem to be able to export projects
with certain names, but some project names
don't work.

Currently I'm investigating, but I don't have
any idea yet about the cause of this behaviour.
What makes it especially difficult for me is
that I couldn't yet reproduce them here.
Essentially what the plugin does is requesting
all project names from VAJ and matching them
against the specified name using
DirectoryScanner.match().

We typically use "<project name>/**" as
patterns for export, but as workaround
You could also use "**/com/sample/**"
to export all packages starting with com.sample
regardless of the project that contains them.

If this also doesn't work, or if anyone else
has a clue about the origin of this problem,
please contact me.

Wolf