ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: output from compile.
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2001 02:22:39 GMT
--- David Roe <droe@chartwelltechnology.com> wrote:
> Recently I thought there was some discussion around redirecting output
> into a file from a "verbose" compilation via Ant. Could someone help me
> out in that regard? I haven't been able to find that thread
> unfortunately - perhaps it was just wishful thinking? :)

Which "verbose" are you referring to -- running 'ant -verbose', or setting
the "verbose" attribute of the <javac> task to true|on|yes and capturing
that output to a file?

If it's the former, either use the "-logfile <filename>" option to 'ant'
or use a redirect. If it's the latter, check out the (relatively new)
<record> task (available in CVS or nightlies only, until 1.4 is out).

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)