ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <>
Subject RE: deleting a file
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2001 21:00:13 GMT

I'm not sure I understand the problem. If you're building into a new area,
how do you end up with stuff that needs deleting or things left over from
the day before?

That aside, if you're on Windows, you can get rid of people accessing the
files you need to delete by doing a 'net stop server', then do a 'net
start server' once you're ready to allow access again.

Do You Yahoo!?