ant-user mailing list archives

From Don Taylor <donald_l_taylor...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Conditional task execution
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2001 13:41:43 GMT
I thought the same thing, but that's not what he's asking. What he
wants is something like:

<target name="whatever" if="<property_name>=<property_value>"/>

Which can't be done. If you look at Target.testIfCondition(), you see
they only check for the existence of the property. No checks are made
concerning the property value.