ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Java Dependencies ...
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2001 21:25:50 GMT
Viraj,

I'm not savvy enough with Java yet to be certain I know what you're
asking. Do you mean that externs.java never gets compiled into a
classfile, but is used during the compile of your other source-files?
(Something like a header-file in C?) And you want to recompile any file
that uses externs.java whenever externs.java is newer?

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)