ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: More optional task problems
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2001 14:42:00 GMT
--- Louise Pryor <louise.pryor@riskexplorer.com> wrote:
> I did that. echoing the classpath showed that optional.jar was
> definitely  there. Getting rid of the taskdef stopped it being able
> to find the junit task.

Do you have fork set to true (on|yes)?  If you do, and you don't really
want it fork'd, then either remove that or set it to false (off|no), and
you shouldn't need to either <taskdef> the Junit task or add any nested
<classpath> stuff to your <junit> task. If you do want to run fork'd, then
you'll need to reiterate (at least) the run-time classpath, so you'd need
to include something like:
  <classpath>
    <pathelement path="${java.class.path}"/>
  </classpath>
in your <junit> task.

If things still don't work, send your target so we can take a look at it.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)