ant-user mailing list archives

From a..@ufl.edu
Subject Re: Psychology and community.
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 02:32:39 GMT

=> On 06 Jun 2001 09:03:56 +0200, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> said:

> Allan,

> I think you've gotten some bad responses as my experience with this
> list is quite different from yours.  I know, I'm one of those people
> from "the other side" with regard to this discussion, but that has not
> always been true.

[...]

I got a similarly pleasant response filtered back to ant-dev.  I'll repeat
here:  Thanks for such a pleasant rebuttal.  Perhaps I stuck my nose in at an
unusual time.  I'll STHU about this for a while.

I'll say for certain that the responses to this carp of mine were uniformly
cogent and topical.  That all by itself makes me doubt the generality of my
observations.

- Allen S. Rout