ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: unzipping all files in a directory
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2001 22:27:05 GMT
--- Mark Hofmann <mark.hofmann@aperto.de> wrote:
> I need to unzip/unjar a set of files, eg. all files in a directory.
> But the Unzip Task only takes filenames as attributes and no file
> patterns.
>
> Is there a way to do that which I missed or is this feature simply
> missing?

Doesn't look to be available, but looking at ZipInputStream, it looks like
it should be doable (if I find some time, maybe I'll try to take a whack
at it -- or if you're in a hurry for it, and, unlike me, you know Java...
:) In the meantime, if it's not too ugly of a workaround, you could unzip
the file into a tmp directory, <move> the files you want to where you want
them, then remove the tmp dir.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)