ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: classpath issue on Javadoc stuff!!!!
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2001 20:41:30 GMT
--- Marcus Kazmierczak <mkazmierczak@etrade.com> wrote:
> In the shell script I echo the following
> environment variables and they are all set:

Which shell-script -- your ant.sh or the 'ant' script in $ANT_HOME/bin?
It's in the 'ant' script that I was suggesting you put a (temporary) echo
of $AF_HOME -- right before the 'java' command-line that calls Ant's main
class, to see whether it's still set once you get to the shell that's
running 'ant'. (I'm assuming ant.sh at some point calls 'ant' -- or does
your ant.sh replace the 'ant' script altogether?)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)