ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: classpath issue on Javadoc stuff!!!!
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2001 18:42:14 GMT
--- Marcus Kazmierczak <mkazmierczak@etrade.com> wrote:
> I've been having the same problem with an earlier
> response using a different environment variable, in
> my case AF_HOME
>
> But the rest of my environment variables work fine,
> just that one. My system is Linux running Ant 1.3
> on IBM's JDK.

It's hard too say for sure, since I don't know what your environment looks
like before you run your ant.sh wrapper-script, or what that script does,
but I still think the shell that's running the 'ant' script must not have
that env var exported to it. Have you checked that?

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)