ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: CLASSPATH diagnostic tools?
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2001 20:45:35 GMT
--- asr@ufl.edu wrote:
> > And to the original poster: Setting fork="true" should obviate the
> > need for you to have the ibmjndi.jar file in your environment
> > CLASSPATH.
>
> So the <classpath> definitions -do not take effect- unless you fork a
> new jvm to perform the task?

Sorry -- didn't mean to suggest that (ambiguity bug :)  I think it should
work either way, but since you were having trouble with it working without
forking, then having it fork (just) so you could see the classpath it was
using, "should" (additionally) get it to work.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)