ant-user mailing list archives

From "O'Hara, Patrick" <patrick.oh...@workscape.com>
Subject A Question about conditional property setup
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2001 15:05:39 GMT
I am using Ant 1.3 on Win2K to do both developer and release builds.  A
Release build will have build.num set to the build number.  A Developer
build will have build.num set to nothing.  I want to define a project.base
property with the following characteristics:  If build.num is set the base
should be C:\ProjHome\ViewName\BuildNum.  If build.num is set to nothing
then the project.base should be C:\ProjHome\ViewName.
I have looked at the if and unless attributes and I do not see a way to use
these to set the value.  For now I am setting it with a environment
variable.  Any help will be appreciated.

Patrick D O'Hara
N17 W24222 Riverwood Dr,
Suite 330
Waukesha, WI 53188-1162