ant-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Post <je...@genesyslab.com>
Subject RE: using optional tasks with the binary distribution
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 23:41:05 GMT
You need to get the optionl.jar from here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-ant/release/v1.3/bin/

and put it in your ANT_HOME/lib directory

JP

-----Original Message-----
From: Boutelle, Jonathan [mailto:jonathan.boutelle@commerceone.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 4:23 PM
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: using optional tasks with the binary distribution

Is it possible? When I try to use the junit task, I get the msg that you see
below.  The file "optional.jar" isn't included in the binary distribution.

C:\Home\MicrosoftSolutions\MMLBiztalkGateway\Main\build.xml:83: Could not
create
 task of type: junit. Common solutions are to use taskdef to declare your
task,
or, if this is an optional task, to put the optional.jar in the lib
directory of
 your ant installation (ANT_HOME).

Any pointers on documentation of the configuration needed to use the
optional tasks would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Jonathan Boutelle
Software Engineer