ant-user mailing list archives

From Annie Frost <AFr...@abilizer.com>
Subject RE: How do I capture the current directory during execution?
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2001 23:52:06 GMT
Lorenzo -

Did you figure this out?  I am having the same problem.  Want to keep it
simple, but am having problems only using ANT.  Seems like I can only write
some other code to read in the directory and pass it...

Thanks,
Annie

-----Original Message-----
From: Lorenzo Rodriguez [mailto:Lorenzo_Rodriguez@eSCORE.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 10:48 AM
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: How do I capture the current directory during execution?

How can I process documents in a directory structure, and capture the
directory where the files are being processed from? I need to pass it to a
style sheet.  Here is my code:

<target name="publishItems" depends="init, prepare">
                destdir="${buildroot}/itemXML"
                style="../bin/xslt/sgml.xsl"
                includes="**/*.ent"
                extension=".xml"
                processor="xalan">
            <!-- param name="workDir" expression=""/ -->
    </target>

The includes will match **/*.ent, but how can I find out what ** is so that
I can pass that value to sgml.xsl?

Thanks,

--Lorenzo