ant-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Thompson <andr...@quidnunc.com>
Subject Help - is this list broken?
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2001 16:24:00 GMT
I hate to post this to the list, but every mail I send to

ant-user-unsubscribe or

ant-user-owner asking for help bounces!

I can't get off this list. Is this something specific to me or is there
something more general up?

Andrew Thompson

I am the cat who walks through walls, all places and all times are alike to
me.

Disclaimer: any text after this line was not written by the author of this
message

confidential, copyright, proprietary or legally privileged information. No
sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient.

Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are
free from any virus, we would advise you to ensure they are indeed virus
free. We do not, to the extent permitted by law, accept any liability
(whether in contract, negligence or otherwise) for any virus infection
and/or external compromise of security and/or breach of confidentiality in
relation to transmissions sent by e-mail.

Quidnunc and each of its subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all
e-mail communications through its networks. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states
otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any
such entity.