ant-user mailing list archives

From "Sergio Stateri Jr" <stat...@tesla.com.br>
Subject modified in the future
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 20:48:02 GMT
            Hi,

            I have developed a build.xml to generate the jar of my
components and in the compile target the following message are showed:

compile:
    [javac] Warning: com\tesla\beans\business\rigesa\Administrator.java
modified in the future.
    [javac] Warning: com\tesla\beans\business\rigesa\News.java modified in
the future.
    [javac] Warning: com\tesla\beans\business\rigesa\Tip.java modified in
the future.
    [javac] Warning: com\tesla\classes\business\rigesa\Constants.java
modified in the future.

And when I’m generating the jar the message occurs again:

tesla:
      [jar] Warning: com\tesla\beans\business\rigesa\Administrator.class
modified in the future.
      [jar] Warning: com\tesla\beans\business\rigesa\News.class modified in
the future.
      [jar] Warning: com\tesla\beans\business\rigesa\Tip.class modified in
the future.
      [jar] Warning: com\tesla\beans\services\database\Database.class
modified in the future.
      [jar] Warning: com\tesla\beans\services\database\Database2.class
modified in the future.
.
.
.
And all other components…
.
.
.

 Does anyone know why these message are being showed ?

Thanks in advance,

Sergio Stateri Jr
stateri@tesla.com.br