ant-user mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <erikhatc...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Problem with mail target
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2001 21:51:05 GMT
RE: doing SourceSafe getWhy yes there is!

But unfortunately not with the built-in <mail> task.   Recently a few of us collaborated
and finished off the MimeMail task which does attachments.   This has not been incorporated
as an optional task yet, but has been submitted to become one.  There are some extra dependencies
to be aware of, but you can find all this info and the task code itself at:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=99227335915226&w=2

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark Jaffe
  To: Ant-User list (E-mail)
  Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 2:38 PM
  Subject: Problem with mail target

    My build script has a mail action which notifies the engineers that the build is done
and where to find it. I am now including release notes in the build and I thought I'd add
the files property to the mail action. It turned out that the files property REPLACED the
message property. I wanted the message property to be in the body and the file to be an attachment.
Is there a way I can do that?

    Mark
    Mark Jaffe
    Release Engineer