ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin Cummings" <kevin.cummi...@mongoosetech.com>
Subject RE: anyone know how to use the script tag??
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2001 20:41:58 GMT
OK, I got it working.. For anyone who might be interested BSF works with
RHINO 1.5 but not 1.4R3?? Not, sure what the problem is with 1.4 but my
task works with 1.5..

Thanks for the help,
-- Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Meals [mailto:tmeals@intraware.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 3:11 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: anyone know how to use the script tag??

Kevin --

You need the Netscape Rhino JAR file to execute a JavaScript language
from
BSF.  See http://www.mozilla.org/rhino/download.html.  Be sure to
download
Rhino 1.4 release 3 -- BSF will not work with 1.5.  I'm working with it
right now and it looks like things are just starting to pull together.

Tim Meals

Kevin Cummings wrote:

> Well, I found the bsf.jar file and added it to my lib directory (would
> have been nice to know I needed that), but now I'm getting the
following
> error..
>
> C:\Documents and
Settings\kevinrc\Desktop\replaceTest\replaceTask.xml:4:
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/mozilla/jav
> ascript/JavaScriptException
> --- Nested Exception ---
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/mozilla/javascript/JavaScriptException
>         at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Native Method)
>         at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:237)
>         at
> com.ibm.bsf.BSFManager.loadScriptingEngine(BSFManager.java:316)
>         at com.ibm.bsf.BSFManager.exec(BSFManager.java:478)
>         at
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.Script.execute(Script.java:109)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:153)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.runTarget(Project.java:898)
>         at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:536)
>         at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:510)

--
Tim Meals
Web Applications Developer

mailto:tmeals@intraware.com
direct:   925-253-6515
fax:      925-253-4599               http://www.intraware.com
operator: 925-253-4500        Intraware ... Control Your Technology