ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin Cummings" <kevin.cummi...@mongoosetech.com>
Subject RE: anyone know how to use the script tag??
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2001 20:17:17 GMT
Great!! Thanks. I was actually at the site when I got your message but
thanks for the quick response.. It sure would be nice for the examples
in the Ant docs to specify the extra jar files needed to make a task
work..

Thanks again,
-- Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Meals [mailto:tmeals@intraware.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 3:11 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: anyone know how to use the script tag??

Kevin --

You need the Netscape Rhino JAR file to execute a JavaScript language
from
BSF.  See http://www.mozilla.org/rhino/download.html.  Be sure to
download
Rhino 1.4 release 3 -- BSF will not work with 1.5.  I'm working with it
right now and it looks like things are just starting to pull together.

Tim Meals

Kevin Cummings wrote:

> Well, I found the bsf.jar file and added it to my lib directory (would
> have been nice to know I needed that), but now I'm getting the
following
> error..
>
> C:\Documents and
Settings\kevinrc\Desktop\replaceTest\replaceTask.xml:4:
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/mozilla/jav
> ascript/JavaScriptException
> --- Nested Exception ---
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/mozilla/javascript/JavaScriptException
>         at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Native Method)
>         at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:237)
>         at
> com.ibm.bsf.BSFManager.loadScriptingEngine(BSFManager.java:316)
>         at com.ibm.bsf.BSFManager.exec(BSFManager.java:478)
>         at
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.Script.execute(Script.java:109)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:153)
>         at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.runTarget(Project.java:898)
>         at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:536)
>         at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:510)

--
Tim Meals
Web Applications Developer

mailto:tmeals@intraware.com
direct:   925-253-6515
fax:      925-253-4599               http://www.intraware.com
operator: 925-253-4500        Intraware ... Control Your Technology