ant-user mailing list archives

From "Suu Quan" <>
Subject Re: script task: suggestion about the docs
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2001 02:18:16 GMT
> Some places to find information about the script task:
> It uses the BSF. The BSF pdf doc discusses the environment that scripts
run in and how each of the supported languages can make
> calls to the environment.

Thanks Brett, I'm still studying your response. Can't help but ask: what is
the BSF?

>-- Ant's code is, for everything I have looked at, clear and readable. If
you would look at the
>code I think you would see this.

    If I had the time to read the source code, I wouldn't need the user
manual. It's for people who are lazy or just don't have the time. My guess
is the later for most people. That's why I didn't bother to download the

View raw message