ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <>
Subject Re: Ant Problems, Win 2000
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2001 07:44:05 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Cheesman" <>
To: <>
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 9:03 AM
Subject: RE: Ant Problems, Win 2000

> Things to look out for that minimise the problem:
> Check that you haven't got explorer/my pc open on the directory you're
> deleting/modifying

I have run the following build.xml around 600-times successful while doing
normal work:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<project name="VAMOS50" default="default" basedir=".">

  <property name="webapp.home" value="test1"/>

  <target name="prepare">
    <!-- Set up web application directory -->
    <mkdir dir="${webapp.home}/WEB-INF/lib"/>
    <copy todir="${webapp.home}/WEB-INF/lib">
      <fileset dir="lib"/>

  <target name="clean">
    <delete dir="${webapp.home}"/>

then I went to the target directory, opened one of the files with WinZip,
closed it immediately and since then I only get errors that Ant can not
delete the directory. Even if I close every running Application,
cmd-Windows, ... and open only a single new cmd.exe :-(

View raw message