ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brett Knights" <br...@knightsofthenet.com>
Subject RE: Ant documentation (was: Re: javax.sql.DataSource(Thanks!!))
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2001 22:38:35 GMT
I'd have to agree with Diane. The case in question it seemed the person didn't really know
how to run javadoc in the first place.
The ant documentation is a bit rough in that the index could use more entries but everything
is there somewhere.

Incidentally the source seems very well documented and makes a handy low level reference as
well.