ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brett Knights" <br...@knightsofthenet.com>
Subject SQLExec Mod
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2001 18:03:25 GMT
Hi,

I have made a couple of modifications to <sql> task that others might find useful.

I do a great deal of db work and wanted to use ant to submit my stored procedure scripts.

I modified the sql task as follows:

Added attribute batchsep to allow a user to override the embedded oracle batch separator (oracle
uses ';' ms-sql uses 'go')
Added support for <fileset> elements to be nested in <transaction>. This will
expand the fileset and submit one transaction for each
matching file.
Modified embedded comment handling. It wouldn't work as it was with sql server. I believe
it will still work with oracle.

How would I go about getting this change added to ant as a permanent addition?