ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brett Knights" <br...@knightsofthenet.com>
Subject RE: Need help on making a dynamic build.xml
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2001 00:03:36 GMT
This looks like something you could accomplish pretty easily with a script.

Based on your directory structure your script would:
create a copy task to send the files to be jarred to a working area
create a jar task to do the work. (you actually might be able to get away with just scripting
a jar task)

HTH