ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brett Knights" <br...@knightsofthenet.com>
Subject RE: Classpath and style task
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2001 18:12:58 GMT
I have to assume the style task uses the same classpath that ant itself is using.

IIRC Style just tries a series of Class.forName() calls. It calls them in the order listed.
The first that doesn't throw a
ClassNotFound exception (and hence the first found in your "classpath" is the one that is
used.

I use SAXON and the style task finds that (as a TraX processor) just fine.

HTH