ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Downing" <jimdown...@pobox.com>
Subject Style task XalanLiaison not found
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2001 11:48:25 GMT
Hi there,
I'm trying to use the style task to perform transforms using xalan.The build
throws a ClassNotFoundException on
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.XalanLiaison (full stack trace
included).  Is this a packaging oversight (i.e. XalanLiaison should be in
taskdefs, not taskdefs.optional)? or do I have to include the optional.jar
in the classpath. Can I set a classpath solely for the style task?

On a much more trivial note - am I the only person who thinks that xslt
would be a more obvious name for this task?

thanks,
jim

C:\projects\hemlatta\config\build.xml:34: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.XalanLiaison
--- Nested Exception ---
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.XalanLiaison
 at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:286)
 at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:313)
 at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess.setProcessor(XSLTProcess.java:237)
 at
org.apache.tools.ant.IntrospectionHelper$3.set(IntrospectionHelper.java:352)
 at
org.apache.tools.ant.IntrospectionHelper.setAttribute(IntrospectionHelper.ja
va:227)
 at org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.configure(ProjectHelper.java:619)
 at
org.apache.tools.ant.RuntimeConfigurable.maybeConfigure(RuntimeConfigurable.
java:134)
 at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.maybeConfigure(Task.java:220)
 at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.runTarget(Project.java:898)
 at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:536)
 at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:510)