Hi all,

I'd like to compile my jsp pages to make sure that they are correct with respect to the other java code. I'm using the weblogic server which does have a JSP compiler. Unfortunately this compiler appears not to understand the concept of a webapp but rather it compiles a single file at a time. I cant see it working but I'll ask..Would it be possible to get a java command to be invoked for each .jsp file derived from a fileset or something similar. What I'm getting at is that I dont want to explicilty tell ant what JSPs to compile?

Thanks for any help

Mick

PS: We dont really want to use another jspc as this will all be running under weblogic...