ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: target: if/unless w/ multiple properties?
Date Mon, 28 May 2001 06:45:24 GMT
Aaron Kamienski <> wrote:

> I could not find anything in the documentation about testing
> multiple properties in a target element's if/unless attribute.
> The only way I can come up with is to use multiple targets with
> ifs or to use the if and the unless together...

Yes, this is currently the only option to do this.

Ant2 is going to provide access to boolean logic in a separate task,
not inside the if/unless attributes as a task is a lot easier to
extend than an attribute and what you are asking for would make Ant's
core a whole lot more complex (read more difficult to maintain).

View raw message