ant-user mailing list archives

From jc...@thoughtworks.COM
Subject Re: [Ant 1.3, JUnit 3.6] Tests always fail
Date Thu, 17 May 2001 21:57:08 GMT

Hmmm... Not sure what I changed.  I'm getting a NoClassDefFoundException
now instead of the failure.

[junit] Executing: java
stRunner test.hello.HelloWorldTest haltOnError=false haltOnFailure=true
[junit] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:

I echoed the LOCALCLASSPATH in ant.bat to make sure that the optional jar
was included and it was.  In fact, I dumped another jar I needed in the lib
directory and it worked fine.

Jason Yip
Software Developer, ThoughtWorks, Inc
(312) 560-4978 (cell)
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most
intelligent, but the ones most responsive to change." -- Charles Darwin

                    Daga"                To:     <>
                    <daga@me.umn.        cc:
                    edu>                 Subject:     Re: [Ant 1.3, JUnit 3.6] Tests always
                    respond to

Try doing ant -verbose and see what java command the junit task translates
to ,
and compare it with your java command

View raw message