ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dave Townsend" <dave.towns...@bigfoot.com>
Subject Problem with ftp task
Date Tue, 15 May 2001 18:03:49 GMT
I am experiencing a strange problem with the ftp task. Perhaps someone can
offer some guidance. I have the following task:

	<target name="download">
		<ftp server="-----" userid="-----" password="-----" action="get"
binary="no" passive="yes" verbose="yes">
			<fileset dir="${user.home}">
				<include name="**/*"/>
			</fileset>
		</ftp>
	</target>

The plan is to download everything from a directory and all its sub
directories to my local machine. What it actually does is downloads
everything in the base directory of the server, and everything in one of the
remote directories. All other directories are ignored, as are directories
within the one directory it does download from. All the directories and
files etc have the same file permissions.

Anybody have any thoughts why this is.

Dave Townsend <dave.townsend@bigfoot.com>

"Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds
the universe together."