ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dave Townsend" <dave.towns...@bigfoot.com>
Subject Javadoc problems
Date Mon, 14 May 2001 08:48:18 GMT
I cant seem to get the javadoc task to work for me. I have tried it on
windows and linux. On linux it just appears to work but no documentation is
generated. On windows the exception below is thrown. Anybody know why?
This could be something to do with launching external processes since I had
a similar problem trying to use jikes with ant.

Dave Townsend <dave.townsend@bigfoot.com>

"WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause an influx in the time-space
continuum, whereby small (and sometimes large) gaps of time may seem to
literally disappear."

java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: javadoc -d "C:\Documents and
Settings\Admini
strator\My Documents\jbprojects\docs\TaweMUD" -private -use -windowtitle
"TaweMU
D Mudlib" -classpath "C:\java\jdk1.3\lib\tools.jar;C:\Documents and
Settings\Adm
inistrator\My Documents\TaweMUD\TaweMUD.jar" -sourcepath "C:\Documents and
Setti
ngs\Administrator\My Documents\jbprojects\projects\TaweMUD" -version -author
com
.esp.tawemud com.esp.tawemud.items com.esp.tawemud.multiline
com.esp.tawemud.plu
gins com.esp.tawemud.specialized com.esp.tawemud.tawescript
com.esp.tawemud.webs
ite com.esp.tawemud.xml error=267
        at java.lang.Win32Process.create(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Win32Process.<init>(Win32Process.java:66)
        at java.lang.Runtime.execInternal(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:551)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Execute$Java13CommandLauncher.exec(Exec
ute.java:509)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Execute.execute(Execute.java:329)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javadoc.execute(Javadoc.java:763)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.runTarget(Project.java:898)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:536)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:510)