ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Jaffe" <mja...@eturn.com>
Subject Is there a way to do sed-style inline editing?
Date Mon, 21 May 2001 22:34:35 GMT
Here's the issue. Our release standards are now being violated since I
switched to Ant for deployment of the builds. The former build-meister did
the main build manually, then created a folder on a shared machine to which
he copied the build results. Now I have a distribution mechanism in the
build script, but it does not do a similar-enough function. The old builds
were copied into a folder named "MMDD-HHMM" (where MMDD is the two-digit
month + two-digit day, and HHMM is the hours & minutes stuff.) Now I get a
folder called "20010521-HHMM" but I wondered if I could scriptually edit
this down to the old format.