ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: WL 6.0 EJBC Ant build
Date Wed, 23 May 2001 04:57:55 GMT
RE: WL 6.0 EJBC Ant buildTry fork="yes" in your java task

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Schmoll, Brett x66244 [mailto:BSchmoll@bis.adp.com]
  Sent: Wednesday, 23 May 2001 12:46 PM
  To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
  Subject: RE: WL 6.0 EJBC Ant build

  Okay, I've looked at the docs for Jaxp and I believe that I understand
what needs to occur but I'm still falling short of the mark. I've added the
following property declaration:

                  <property name="javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory">
                      <classpath>
                                <pathelement
path="c:\bea\wlserver6.0sp1\lib\"/>
                                <pathelement location="weblogic.jar"/>
                      </classpath>
                  </property>
  Unfortunately, the build still fails with a "FactoryConfigurationError". I
noticed that both the weblogic.jar and ant\lib\jaxp.jar both implement the
DocumentBuilderFactory. Is this causing the build to fail? If I remove the
ant Jaxp.jar, the build immediately fails.

  Any ideas?