ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: Ant not compiling all it should
Date Wed, 09 May 2001 02:44:58 GMT
Andrew,

Before you go back to make, I think we would like have more information
about this problem. If you can run a number of builds where this occurs with
the -v or -debug flags. The example where you alter a file and it doesn't
compile would be interesting and also the sutuation where you run ant
several times and it continues to compile different number of files. If you
manage to catch this behaviour, zip up the output and send it to the list or
to me directly if you don't want to spam the whole list. I'd like to sort
this out to see if there is a bug.

Conor