ant-user mailing list archives

From "amaha bekele" <ama...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: testing
Date Fri, 25 May 2001 12:41:30 GMT

Hi,
I have been having problems with using the ejbc task for Weblogic 4.5.1
The ddcreator and ejbc compile and run fine but the manifest produced by
ejbc does not have the correct directory path for the .ser files.
As a result the jar won't deploy.
It inserts the .ser files and the manifest in the right directory location.
I have looked at the tips in the archived emails exchanged on this mailing
list and just can't get it to work in my case. I Would appreciate your
experienced feed back on the following piece of ant script.
so if you have a directoy structure of
.com.companyABC.product.common :used to keep the common code
.com.companyABC.product.ejb
.com.companyABC.product.servlets
.build
.deploy
.classes
Now I am building the same directory structure as the one that exists for
the source code in the classes and deploy directory so as to separate the
compiled and deployed code from the source code. the DD.txt exist under the
ejb directory in their corresponding ejb package.

<ddcreator descriptors="${build.ejb}" dest="${build.dest}"
classpath="${classpath}">
  	<include name="**/*.txt" />
     </ddcreator>
     <ejbc descriptors="${build.dest}" src="${build.ejb}"
dest="${basedir}/tempPO"
     	manifest="${build.ejb}/manifest" classpath="${classpath}">
	<include name="**/*.ser" />
     </ejbc>

where ${build.ejb}=com.companyABC.product.ejb
      ${build.dest}=classes

any help??